We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
denver
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

have not visited either place - but we're looking to party hard, we enjoy ibiza & greece, but have also had a blast in the bahamas & aruba - our trip is for 8 nights- right now, we are thinking of 3 nights in san juan and 5 nights in st. thomas... your feedback is appreciated!

San Juan PR
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

if i was you i do the contrary 5 nights in PR 3 in st. thomas. If you like to party hard Old San JUan have it. All kinds of bars and restaurants walking distance.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

San Juan is the place to party! Lots of little bars and restaurants with live music. Happy people that know how to enjoy the best of life.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

Chitown, Have you posted on a St Thomas site? I don't know anything about its nightlife. What I know of Ibiza I learned from Brooke Burke on WildOn. One thing to remember about San Juan is that it is not a beach resort town, but a regular city. More like South American cities than North. So instead of finding the big open spring break type parties found in beach locations what you will find are numerous clubs and other venues many with excellent live ( generally latin) music. Most of the partiers at those places will be locals who will be dressed up ( compared to beach resorts) and dancing like hell. They start early and end late (4-5AM on weekends)

once you have figured out your schedule, post back with specific questions and I am sure you receive numerous responses.

4. Re: nightlife san juan vs. st. thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 26, 2009