We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five Star Alliance?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
76 posts
32 reviews
Five Star Alliance?

Has anyone ever booked through this online site? They have a rate on a hotel in San Juan, the El Convento, that is $60+ lower per night than the ones I've seen anywhere else, including on the hotel website. Is there anyone who can give me their experience with Five Star Alliance.com?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
1. Re: Five Star Alliance?

i myself have not heard of this site. $60.00 less the hotels own website sounds great but..make sure you take in to account hidden actual costs. many of these sites end up not beings a deal at all in the end. we always book directly with the companies we plan to use. this way if there are ANY problems they are usually easy solved and often with an up-grade ! if you are looking to find really good deals try visiting in either September or October. this is the SLOWEST time during their low season. we have been traveling in sept to PR for 9 years. i just recently booked us a garden room on a Monday in late Sept.. @ THE EL CONQUISTADOR , IN FAJARDO, from their website for $99.00 now that's a REAL deal !

good luck,

doda

please let us know if you have any more ??

2. Re: Five Star Alliance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 13, 2009