We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

Sunny Tampa
Level Contributor
39 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

Good Day All,

Instead of making the trip to Culebra because of the ferry issues, we are going to Isla Verde on Friday August 5th instead. We are staying at the Conrad which is only a 10 minute drive. Where do I park my car and what is the best stop on the beach. Am I able to rent chairs and umbrellas out in this beach.

Just wanted some insight on where to park my car and snag the best spot....

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,387 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

You have a couple options. There is street parking, which can be next to impossible to get. There are also a couple side streets that you could check. Hotels are going to cost you $20. Across from the Intercontinental and El San Juan is a strip mall that has parking. It's not free, but the cost is nominal. As far a renting chairs etc. You can rent those at the hotels. My suggestion though is to just purchase a couple cheap ones at Walgreens and use them for your trip. Have a great trip.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,315 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

You can park across the street from Lupis Restaurant. $ 2 first hour and $ 1 any add. There is a chair rental on the beach in fdront of the El San Juan Hotel. They rent chairs, umbrellas and canopy. The Hotels do not rent to anybody, they just provide chairs for their Guests.Next to the beach is a little Hotel La Playa, great for lunch ( casual)you can go there with cover up

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

Behind Coral Beach (next to Intercontinental Hotel), they rent beach chairs and umbrellas.

4. Re: Isla Verde Beach Chair and Umbrella Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 08, 2012