We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need 2 or more others for Horseback Riding, April 29

Washington DC...
2 posts
Save Topic
Need 2 or more others for Horseback Riding, April 29

My friend and I plan to go horseback riding through the rainforest with Pr4Less on April 29. There is a 4 person minimum so we need at least 2 more people to go with us. It's $55pp and 2 hours, meal included.

Here are the reviews on the tour (amazing):

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

The website:

http://www.pr4lesstours1.com/

Please reply if you are interested. Thank you.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need 2 or more others for Horseback Riding, April 29

Just so you know, there is no hore=seback riding through the Rainfforest it's on the foothills.

You can also check with www.tropicaltrailrides.com It's trail riding also. They are in Carolina

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need 2 or more others for Horseback Riding, April 29

For every body information, the north of Puerto Rico is a forest especial in the center of the island, now what it make the different, is that deparment of agriculture own 28,000 acres in Rio Grande, what is the defination of forest, a big land with tree, deversity of fauna and flora. there is plente of fun adventure out of the forest of el yunque like river tanama with our friend geoge and his companyEl Batey, his services are not found thru the hotel, how ever avery body love his services, Humacao natural reserve is another place. Rio Abajo forest. etc. I own a big land and I provide a unik experience and if you are no satifed do not pay, just as a guarantee pbing this imprint and is done.

3. Re: Need 2 or more others for Horseback Riding, April 29

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, October 26, 2012