We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Target Rental Car??

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Target Rental Car??

Does anyone have any experience good or bad with Target Rental Car?

We currently have a reservation for both there and Charlies Cars when we fly back into Isla grande from Vieques.

Both say they will pick us up from the airport and appear fairly close by? and both rates are about the same..$30 a day. Target indicates that they do not take an additional deposit with a Visa debit as long as you take the insurance (which we are). Charlies indicates an additional $250 depsosit.

We would like to avoid the additional deposit as it is right after our wedding, but don't want to if we would be sacrificing quality or reliability.

Thanks!

Lake Placid, Florida
Level Contributor
620 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Target Rental Car??

The deposit will only be held until you turn the car in. I have never heard of Target, however I have never heard of any problems with Charlies. If you could swing the deposit, I'd go with the quality and reliability. Let them know ahead of time it's for your honeymoon,---they may cut you a deal.

2. Re: Target Rental Car??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:26 am, January 24, 2010