We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDCC Marriage Certificates have arrived!

Bedford, England
Level Contributor
463 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
RDCC Marriage Certificates have arrived!

Hi people

Just to say I got married at the RDCC in Oct 2007 and on saturday our marriage certificates arrived, just so you know they sent 2 copies.

Many thanks to Vonnie who offered to speak to Ann for me but its not needed, Vonnie if you read this have a blast!

bb

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RDCC Marriage Certificates have arrived!

I am so pleased BB that you finally received them, I have my suitcase packed and sitting at the door to leave for the airport tomorrow, we are flying from Manchester (I guess you had to do the same as we couldnt fly from Birmingham), so we have booked the hotel for the night to get the 2 weeks parking inclusive.

So we feel that we are finally on our way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (will wave bye bye )

2. Re: RDCC Marriage Certificates have arrived!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 17, 2009