We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can capri's be worn in Martino's for dinner??

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
Can capri's be worn in Martino's for dinner??

Just wondering if you have to really dress up or is it okay to wear capri's and a nice top?? I know the guys can't wear shorts but have to wear long pants right?? Also we can wear sandals but the guys can't and that's weird!!!

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Madison, WI
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can capri's be worn in Martino's for dinner??

I just returned from there and yes, you can wear Capri's to dinner there. However, it is a very nice restaurant, and I would suggest dressing for the occasion.

LaPorte, Indiana
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can capri's be worn in Martino's for dinner??

I just retruned from BRB and men can wear sandles at Martino's as long as they wear long pants. Although I had seen men in tee-shirts at the restaurant, they try to keep it a little more upscale, so dress the part. Also, the Italian wine they serve at Martino's and the Starlite Grill is MUCH better than the wine at the other bars.

Kansas
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Can capri's be worn in Martino's for dinner??

I also wore capris at Martino's when we went. They were black, not denim, so they looked dressy. This is by far the best restaurant on the property. Enjoy!