We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Response to Andre69 Trip Reivew RDCC

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pekin, IL
Level Contributor
257 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Response to Andre69 Trip Reivew RDCC

Quote from Andre69 on RDCC review:

"Ive seen a lot of negative comments from American travellers with regard to this hotel but i would like to say to all english people, please do not take any notice of these people (lets be honest they shouldn't be allowed out of their own country!)."

Are the "these people" you are referring to Americans? I want to get that clear. I have been reading these boards and using advice from people of all nationalities for 5 years now and beleive that will have to stop. I don't think I can handle one more bashing against the American People. We are all entitled to our opinoin and how one person sees something another may see it entirely different. When I write my trip report I try to include things that other travelers may find useful. Please explain how "lets be honest they shouldn't be allowed out of their own country!)." would be helpful to any traveler.

I am very offended and hurt by all the bashing that happens on this forum and appalled that it is allowed.

You make me want to never go to Jamaica again just so I don't run into people like you. But that won't happen, because Thank goodness the Jamaican people don't treat people differently because of where they are from.

Why must people on a forum such as this; that is here to help fellow travelers; allow these postings that include such harsh words.

"(lets be honest they shouldn't be allowed out of their own country!)."

This direct quote from you makes me physically ill and makes my blood just boil.

There is no call for name calling and bashing of other natures and I am appalled that tripadvisor allows it.

Pastalvr

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Response to Andre69 Trip Reivew RDCC

Sterotypical comments generally come from those who are either a.) uneducated and ignorant b.) So angry about a particular event that they don't think rationally when making a statement.

Andre69- Please stay out of the US I would fear for your safety with your type of attitude. America is a very big country and each region is very different from the next. In closing I would like to offer some advice in the form of a lyric from a song I like. Get a high school diploma, go to college, get a degree, and start making dollars.

2. Re: Response to Andre69 Trip Reivew RDCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 22, 2009