We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Review from CC on GBP

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
426 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
New Review from CC on GBP

under the hotel name....

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: New Review from CC on GBP

Much agreed CCJim!

Everyone knows where to read the reviews...

I think that unless you have seen for yourself, you should leave the commenting to those who have!

Knock it off with the negativity already!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: New Review from CC on GBP

"I think that unless you have seen for yourself, you should leave the commenting to those who have!"

Since you seem to be "defending" this guy, I ask you quite simply:

Has cheapjim been there ?

Happy New Year, blessings of Peace.

Steve

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: New Review from CC on GBP

I do not know the answer to this JamaicaSteve as I do not even know CCJ...although, I think Westmoreland thinks we are one of the same, which is hysterical. I am a woman!

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: New Review from CC on GBP

Has cheapjim been there ?

I really want to say ssomething now but.........................oops!

25. Re: New Review from CC on GBP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:55 am, January 01, 2007