We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Thanks for your input about the special drinks to order!!

We leave in about 21/2 weeks for our first trip to Jamaica. Are you staying at Breezes Runaway Bay too?? Looks like you'll be there before us though. Have a good trip and save some drinks for us, okay?

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

We are west of Milwaukee--where are you from?? It looks like we will have at least a few nights overlapping each other--ask around at beach bar for Laurie and Daryl. We took our first trip to the Caribbean to Breezes RB 6 1/2 years ago and since have been to Mexico a couple of times and Punta Cana in the DR. BRB has always been our favorite, and we are happy to be returning. You will be THRILLED with your vacation there.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Just out of curiosity..why is BRB such a popular vacation destination for people from Wisconsin? Do they advertise aggressively there? I've been to BRB twice and the place is completely taken over by Wisconsiners!!

Hartford, WI
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Wisconsiners ????? They usually call us "Cheeseheads"

New Jersey
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Sorry cheesehead!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

We are from Greendale. Glad to hear there are alot of Wisconsinites going to BRB. They don't advertise it's just that we picked BRB when we got the travel book. This site has helped alot. But it still doesn't seem as popular as other resorts. Looking forward to going though, since we had a snow downburst again this morning!!!

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Just a thought....those of us from WI are known to be a bit frugal and we have figured out what a bargain BRB is for the vacation we get :-) I've also recently seen on this site that the Packers visit here every summer...we will follow our Pack anywhere!

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: SunLvn wisconsin girl, where are you from???

Note to Mana...I live just down I-43 to the hwy 164 exit. We are less than 1/2 hour away from each other! It REALLY is a small world!