We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What drinks are good?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
What drinks are good?

Does anyone have any special drinks to tell us about?? Also is there any special bartender we should look for? Going in less that 3 weeks and can't wait!

Illinois
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What drinks are good?

Mudslide, Dirty Banana, Vodka & Ting, Red Stripe (ok, that's a gimme) and Bob Marley Crown (it's a flaming shot)...

Have FUN :)

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What drinks are good?

My favorite has been the hummingbird......Yummy

Have fun.

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What drinks are good?

When my hubbie and I were there 6 years ago, we felt it our duty to taste ALL of the specialty drinks at the beach/pool bar. We decided every one was delicious and worth getting a second one...or even a third. Can't wait to go back --leaving in 16 days! We are also from WI and hope to meet up with you there. I just packed large Dunkin Donut drink cups....look for us at the bar sampling all of the new drink creations :-) !

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What drinks are good?

If they offer a mixology class, take it. You will learn about and taste different drinks - and it's a lot of fun. Usually around the pol/swim up bar areas.

Chicago
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What drinks are good?

I really liked the Cool Runnings drink. All I know is that it is green and good. Does anyone know what's in this drink or how to make it?

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What drinks are good?

We got this recipe when we were at BRB in '98

Cool Runnings

1 oz Coconut Rum

1/4 oz Creme de Banana

1 oz melon liquor

1 oz OJ

1 oz Pineapple juice

1/2 oz lime juice

1 dash sugar syrup

Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
227 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What drinks are good?

hey fellow libation experts,

All of them.

hee-hee,

Dawn

Clyde, NY
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: What drinks are good?

What's in a Dirty-Banana???

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: What drinks are good?

Not sure of dirty banana ingreds...maybe similar to a banana daiquiri? BUT...even better is a Miami Vice which is 1/2 Dirty Banana and 1/2 Strawberry Daiquiri. Yum.

Chicago
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: What drinks are good?

Hi luke784,

I am not sure what all is in a dirty banana. I did see them add milk though when we were there last week. My husband said that milk can be a disaster on your stomach when you add alcohol. I had to taste it though. Had a few sips and its really good.