We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe

OK, I am also one of those travelers that chose to book the Gran Bahia Principe. We are traveling there in March.

Any information on how the property is coming along would be appreciated. Does anyone have recent photos of the property? I can't wait until the end of December when some reviews start coming in. That is, if the property opens on time (December 15th).

Any good Tours to take would also be appreciated. I am traveling with my husband and our 9 year old daughter.

Thanks again.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe

bresmom,

Have you viewed the following thread and the other one which you will find on it?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147317-i178-k8406…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe

Westmoreland,

Yes, I have read the previous threads, but, was hoping for more updated first hand information locally. Thanks, for pointing out the previous ones though!

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe

Hi bresmom,

Just keep a watch on the threads as many of us on the forum are interested in the development of this hotel and will be providing information as it comes.

I see you tried Myisland's email address you should get a reply on the thread soon.

4. Re: Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 25, 2009