We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today is my birthday and we're leaving for BRB in 31/2 weeks. Yea!! Just wondering if there is a jewelry shop there?? My hubby says he'll buy me a nice present there! Thought maybe one of there diamonds would be nice. Any input?????

Port Saint Lucie...
Level Contributor
227 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Birthday to me!!!

Hi Mana!

I don't know anything about the jewelry store, sorry.

I just wanted to say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,666 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday to you too.

While on holiday I am sure that you will want to go into the exciting town of Ocho Rios.

SHOPPING MALLS

TAJ MAJAL and SONI PLAZA both offer some nice shopping.

Not too pushy, lots of great jewelry stores and not a lot of junky souvenier stores.

Nancy Chatani, managing director of BiBiBips Entertainment Limited and the Tajmahal Duty Free Shopping Centre in Ocho Rios.

Ocho Rios. Island Village visitjamaica.com/resorts/…

For a nice lunch or evening meal.

http://www.ruinsjamaica.com/

Picturesque place with romantic setting/dining.

Almond Tree. A fantastic place on the cliff overlooking the ocean. Have a cocktail on a swing in the bar first and enjoy the view, then go upstairs on the deck for dinner under the stars. INSIDE HOTEL HIBISCUS LODGE.

Evitas. Great location on the hill overlooking the city, excellent Italian food, friendly service, and look for the romantic little patio downstairs.

ENJOY!

Jamaica, WI
Level Contributor
395 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Birthday to me!!!

*****:) :) :) Happy Birthday Mana!!!!!!!*****

I definitely recommend Taj Mahal. Hope you find something you'll love and treasure forever. Consider it a gift from our beautiful island, beautiful people (and your beautiful hubby) to you.

May God release His richest blessing on you today!

Irie :)