We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brb with 17 and 18 year old daughters

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
brb with 17 and 18 year old daughters

can anyone tell me if this is a good resort for 2 girls that age this will be a b-day gift for my daughter turning 18 and my 17 year old

and of course myself (male age 40 ) they love the beach and water activities.

or will it be risque with the nude beach, they have no problem with people partying and being loud or out dancing all nite.

or should i look elsewhere if so any recomendations please .

Northern VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: brb with 17 and 18 year old daughters

Here, here rasta!

Ok, so if I read correctly SB, you worked on a cruise ship and the guys hit on and disrespected the young girls on a regular basis? I agree that's disgusting, however, that a was on the cruise ship. Jamaica, I've found for the most part, is about respect. I've been to BRB several times and I've never seen ANY of the staff members coming on to the young women. If anything, it's been the tourists that approach them. Just my observation.

As far as your thoughts on the women at the nude beach, in most instances, not being much to look at...well, I find that offensive. Come on, you didn't think you were going to post that and not get any feedback, did you??!! Too many trips to the dessert counter? Very lame comment. Women are beautiful in all shapes and sizes. We'll have to agree to disagree on your comment re: the women at the nude beach.

Just my 2 cents!! Take it or leave it.

Peace,

L-

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: brb with 17 and 18 year old daughters

SeaBass,

As the father of a 6 year old, I am not looking forward to her getting older and I understand that part of your post.

But the slams against the nude beach folks were unecessary. They are not there for your viewing pleasure, they are there to enjoy the sun, ocean and breeze on their skin.

Then again the whole point is moot since BRB ditched the nude beach.

Enjoy!

23. Re: brb with 17 and 18 year old daughters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 26, 2009