We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Owen Sound, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

We are booking BRB for March 9-16 next year and would like to know what the differences are if any b/n the room, deluxe, premium, and luxury grades.

The only difference that I can see on the website is a room has two twin (maybe double beds) and the luxury will get you a nicer appointed room with a king? For those that have been there before...what do you normally book?

Greg

Northern VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

BRB is remoldeling so you probably won't get very much feedback until they reopen in mid December. We've been to BRB several times and in the past really didn't spend too much time in our room. Each time we went the rooms were pretty much the same except the one time we had a mini fridge in the room which was nice for late night drinks!

We might see you in March, we're still trying to figure out when we're goin. We know we're definitely going in July 2007 but we were hoping to get a quick trip in before then!

Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

What are the prices of these different rooms? I'm wondering if the prices are going up for after the remodel... I'm also wondering what exactly they are remodeling... rooms? common areas? disco room?

jamaka
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

they are changing all the rooms...some rooms are even getting

private plung pools..i always book luxury..but with everyting new.

how could you go wrong ..and they are 2 weeks ahead of schedule

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

If you go to the Superclubs website and go to where you can book your vacation, it will tell you the different prices for all of the new rooms for when you want to go.

Owen Sound, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

Officially booked for the March 9-16, ended up taking the regular room...can find lots of ways to spend the $100 pp difference for an upgrade.

After a day of rum and cokes and I could sleep on lounge chair!

('no worries man')

Anyone else going those dates play golf?

6. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay room difference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 21, 2009