We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

Does anyone have a list of alcohol that is served at JPC? We are considering this property but need to know if they have top shelf liquors or not.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

The liquour at all the Jewels resorts is 'top shelf'.

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

They have to shelf. They even stocked Hennessy at the request of a guy we met there on day 1. They don't skimp and don't run out. Jim Beam was the Bourbon, I didn't pay much attention to the rest. A guy commented they had a really good scotch and was impressed they sprung for it.

Ontario
Level Contributor
349 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

We were at JPC in April 2014 and very pleased that they had Tanqueray Gin at the lobby bar. However, they did run out at the end of our week. Hope we weren't the only people drinking it :)

Saint Ann, Missouri
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

do they have Jack Daniels

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

No, as I posted above Jim Beam is their bourbon as far as top shelf.

Hampton Beach, New...
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

What brands of Tequila and Rum?

Homosassa, Florida
Level Contributor
528 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

Rum is of course Appleton. Everywhere had white Rum and dark which they call Appleton Special. I really like the Appleton Special, its a good Rum.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

Jamaican rum, like it's coffee, is probably the best in the world. As for Tequila it all tastes like paint stripper lol, not sure which brand they have.

Thunder Bay, Canada
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

Do they have Crown Royal for Whiskey?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove Alcohol List

TBH I don't know what their whisky is. I think we need to remember that every country has what they class as their own top brand, so what you class as top brand in Canada would not be the same in the UK or the States for example. For any resort to carry top brands for each country would be impossible. Every drink, except for rum is imported into JA so it's an expensive part of their service. Rest assured, whatever whisky they use will be a top brand somewhere in the world lol. If you're really really fussy, it might be worth grabbing a bottle in duty free. I hope this makes senses, it's just I've never heard of the whisky you mentioned so it's possible they haven't either. Hope you enjoy it :)

Edited: 11:46 am, August 06, 2014