We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grande bahai principe resort

AYRSHIRE , SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
grande bahai principe resort

does anyone know if this resort is completed yet & fully opened

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: grande bahai principe resort

Hi Brian....it's not completed yet....it's been plagued with problems. Worker strike, fire, wall fell down, etc etc etc. It is built on lands that are said to be ....well haunted. Seems about right considering.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: grande bahai principe resort

Hi BRIAN61,

The hotel is far fom complete, if you click on the link below it should give you a good idea what has been going on to hinder it:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147309-i69-k73026…

Cap-Pele, NB
Level Contributor
151 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: grande bahai principe resort

I just saw an ad advertizing this resort for next April (from Canada).

Wonder if it will really be open by then...

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,654 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: grande bahai principe resort

Even if the ghosts take over and this place closes before it opens, the land is gone forever. No one will ever get rid of all that sloppily poured concrete.

We drove past this place on our way to BRB and it is a monstrosity. Not the type of place I would consider for a "tropical" vacation.

AYRSHIRE , SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: grande bahai principe resort

hi guys thanx for all the info dont know how travel agents can sell this just now definitely wont be going here went to sandals last two years but prices from uk seem to have doubled this year will need to lok for something else any ideas?

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
6. Re: grande bahai principe resort

yes tons of ideas Brian....but we need more info from you...

Priorities? Beach? Nightlife?

Ages (approx) of people going?

Kids?

Do you want North Coast?

Swim up bar?

BUDGET!!!!!!! (approx). and with that the time of year you plan on travelling.

If you give us some more info....there will be lots of responses I'm sure.

I'd even start a new thread asking for ideas and naming some of your priorities. Enjoy.

7. Re: grande bahai principe resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 17, 2009