We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
209 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

We just booked JPC for May 5th, we have been to many resorts in Jamaica as well as the other 2 Jewels resorts, I can't wait to see the newest Jewel to the family. Is anyone else going the week of May 5th?

Rochelle, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Tedand Nikki--We arrive on May 4!! This is our first time to Paradise Cove--we have been to Jewel Dunns River the last three years. Looking forward to it!!!

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
209 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

tjndeb - That is great! It is always fun meeting people before showing up in Jamaica. We love JDR and have been there many times as well. We were at Jewel Runaway Bay in January but this winter has been so long we thought we would sneak down again in May:) We usually travel with a large group but for this trip it will just be Nikki and myself. Hopefully we will bump into you guys. Stay warm!

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

We don't arrive until the 17th. Counting the days.

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

We don't arrive until the 17th. Counting the days.

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
209 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Sorry we will miss you Debbie

Boston
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Have fun. We too have been to Jamaica once before two years ago stayed at JDR we found JPC and it looks like it is what we are looking for. We will be their 4/20/14 through 4/26/14 for our honeymoon. Enjoy your vacation. Something great to look forward too!

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Any inside tips since you'll be there first would be appreciated. I've already read everything I can find on TA so I know where to get my morning coffee, what time the scuba class starts and that ordering the tiramisu stuffed cannoli at Moonstone is a MUST! But ya never know - you might find a new secret gem. ;)

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
209 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Make sure you visit the Blue Hole while you are there Debbie, just grab a cab at the resort. It will be the best money you can spend if you are looking to get off the resort for a few hours. Enjoy!

Rochelle, Illinois
Level Contributor
187 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

Debbie--I agree with TedandNikki--go to the Blue Hole! It will be one of your best vacation memories. We went last year and it was incredible. We went to Jamaica Beach for lunch after. Scotchies for jerk chicken is a must do as well. Bamboo Blue is a wonderful spot for dinner.

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove is booked for May 5th

We went to JPC last month and just loved the place after many years at JRB. The pizza is excellent and you are right about trying the stuffed cannoli and then go upstairs for a drink overlooking the ocean. It's so pretty up there and the bartenders are so nice up there. Sign up for the sunset cruise when you get there if you'd like to do it. Also the coconut shrimp at the other sit down restaurant is a great appetizer. They did a wonderful job with doing the resort over!!