We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from JPC any questions?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough, Ont
Level Contributor
254 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from JPC any questions?

I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Indiana
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

We are heading to JPC April 5th. This will be our first trip to Jamaica, so we are pretty much clueless on about everything.. Lol

Can you tell me if the resort is within walking distance to shopping and night clubs?

Do you recommend any certain dance clubs?

We have reserved a ocean view room. Can you tell me if these rooms are close to the buffets and pools? Also do these rooms stock the refrigerator with beer?

Any excursion recommendations?

Ohio
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

no...not close enough to walk to anything like that ...the buildings r close to everything...so much closer than they look on any maps on the net..u may have beer in an ocean front rooms...we had premier rooms...no beer for us

Indiana
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

Thanks so much for the info!

Can you tell me if this resort has much of a night life? And if they have entertainers during the day that get involved with the guests to play games and such?

Ohio
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

there is entertainment going on everynight in the coral care..which is the large open air buffet venue right off the pool........ area....and then the piano ber opens at 10:30..last night we had the "dive in movie" around the pool..a very recent movie (just out at the theatres) at 10:30

Ontario
Level Contributor
290 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

what movies did they show while you were there....I've been kind of wondering and keep reading reviews but no one ever actually mentions the actual movie....not that it really matters, we are go with the flow people, but I"m just curious.

Indiana
Level Contributor
145 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

One last question... Was it very busy when you were there? All the videos I have saw on you tube shows that there wasn't many ppl staying at this resort.. We like to meet new friends so I am hoping its close to being full:)

27. Re: Just returned from JPC any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, March 08, 2015