We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB - suite questions

Kennebunk, Maine
13 posts
Save Topic
JRB - suite questions

We are considering a one bedroom water view suite without the plunge pool. Does anyone know if the sofa in the parlor/living room area is a pullout that kids can sleep on? Also they say water view and I think they are corner rooms but can anyone tell me where they are located and if they all have an ocean view or do some of them only have a pool view? Thank you

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JRB - suite questions

The one bedroom waterivvew butler suites are located at the ends of the Topaz and Ruby buildings which is the building on the far Eastern end of the resort by the watersports area and then the building next to it which is the middle building of the resort. These buildings have the watersports area and the infinity pool between them and the beach. You will see the ocean between buildings and trees so t it won't be a sweeping view. I am about 90% certain that the couch is a pullout. We had booked this room category but were lucky enough to get upgraded to oceanfront one bedroom plunge pool so I never actually saw the room in this category, but I seem to recall in my research I asked the question about pull out prior to booking.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JRB - suite questions

Plus you can ask for a roll-away bed. We did this for our daughter as the sofa beds are sometimes not comfortable. They will bring up a full size single bed with a mattress. She found it very comfortable.

With 3 kids you may want the extra bed anyway?

3. Re: JRB - suite questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 15, 2015