We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packers game

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
218 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Packers game

I am pretty sure this a a silly question but I'm looking for Scott to confirm the Packers game will be on next sat or Sunday. At JRB . Love my packers!

Columbus, Ohio
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Packers game

Yes, and also the Bengals/chargers game on Sunday on CBS. We will be staying at Jewel Paradise Cove. Thanks in advance!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Packers game

It was on yesterday.

As well as my Eagles!

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Packers game

Sounds good Scott, We might have to put you and my son together during the Eagles game. See you Friday!

Chicago
Level Contributor
122 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Packers game

Isn't this supposed to be a forum about Jamaica?

Sioux Falls,South...
Level Contributor
218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Packers game

DSTDiva, You are correct, this is a Jamaica form. I see you are from Chicago. I would have to guess if you were going to be Jamaica and your Bears were still in the game you would be asking the same question.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Packers game

Or if you were from Baltimore you could ask if the Raven's cheerleaders are still coming in May again to do another calendar photo shoot. IN JAMAICA

or about the tailgate party that is going to be on our beach IN JAMAICA for the superbowl.

Scott from JRB in Jamaica

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Packers game

Or if you are from DC and just ask WHY??? and sob...lol

Edited: 7:51 pm, December 30, 2013
Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Packers game

Lol. Now that was funny!

9. Re: Packers game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 01, 2015