We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Ambiance, anyone?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Club Ambiance, anyone?

Hi,

Heading to Club Ambiance the 1st week of Feb. Im just wondering if anyone else is planning a trip there around that time?

Anyone been there recently? Have they done any upgrades over the last year?

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
527 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Club Ambiance, anyone?

Unless the new owners have changed the policy, you could smoke anywhere outside and at the bars. If they are as empty as others have stated, there should be no reason for them not to upgrade you.

I would suggest you pass on the car rental and look into getting a driver. Life on the road can be a bit different in Jamaica and an accident can be extremely costly to you. There are a few good drivers that are mentioned in the forums. One that I regularly use is Paul Williams.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Club Ambiance, anyone?

I was there recently, and there is no smoking in the food and beverage areas, but you can certainly step away from them and smoke. The law has not been well communicated or enforced yet.

I can also provide you with the name of a good driver if you are interested. Feel free to contact me for the number. He is affiliated with the hotel as well.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Club Ambiance, anyone?

I'll be doing a couple day passes to catch that "all over tan!!" Will be visiting runaway bay from March 10 to 17

14. Re: Club Ambiance, anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, March 10, 2015