We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code Luxury Bahia Principe

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Dress Code Luxury Bahia Principe

Help ASAP! I would like to book either GBP or Luxury Bahia Principe tonight during the SAVE72 sale with Southwest /AirTran. I need to know what is the dress code for men in both the the a la Cart & buffet? The men in the group will have a problem if they have to wear long pants @ the buffet and I can't say blame. Also If you choose Don Pablo luxury section will you be able to receive premium alcohol through out the resort?

Thank you

Lincoln RI 02865
Level Contributor
269 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Dress Code Luxury Bahia Principe

Long pants only in Don Pablo Restaurant ,all other restaurants let it slip as long as you have nice shorts and shirt. Buffet anything goes . Luxury alcohol in don Pablo pool area and area at beach only.You can order at any bar but must ask for it.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Dress Code Luxury Bahia Principe

Thanks for the info. We ended up booking the new Riu Palace Montego Bay. We had to book by Sun 12m before the sale ended. The guys in the group would have killed me if they had to wear pants more than once or twice. We will keep it in mind for next time.

3. Re: Dress Code Luxury Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 28, 2014