We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

I tried to contact the resort with 3 of the emails found in the postings but 2 bounced back with the information user unknown and the third did not respond.I assume I found old contacts.Anyone has laterst contact email I could use?Very much appreciate it.

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
527 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

I suspect you will have an update from the manager to your post before end of day today, but you can call them at 800-758-2252. You can also eMail them at inforunawaybay@jewelresorts.com for general info.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

email my Executive Admin florette.henry@jewelresorts.com with any question that you might have.

scott from Jrb

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

Thank you very much for the prompt answer.I will use the address given.I was reading posts for most of my trips and have to say you are on top of the game by answering your vacantioneers questions.Good customer appreciation for sure.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

Thank you.

5. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay room reservation email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 15, 2014