We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Topic
Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

I just got back yesterday from Breezes and had a wonderful time. I promised Chris that I would send him pictures but for some reason the email address that I had written down is not working. If someone has his address I would love to be able to get it. You can email me at lanethamiller@hotmail.com.

USA
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Lanie-

I will see if I can get it for you. I have a couple of other employees info. I will see if they can't get it for you.

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

That would be fantastic.

St. Louis
Level Contributor
98 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Lanie, I hope you had a great time. We are at BRB on the week of the 16th (Yippeeee Hoorahhhh Yeeee hawwww) and if you don't have the address by then will get it for you. Dave.

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

That is really nice. I guess I should have been more careful of writing it down. It doesn't help that I was drinking at the time. You guys will have a blast.

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Just wondering if anybody had any luck.

Virginia Beach
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

We just got back yesterday too! Never ran into you :( We had a blast though, I am not excited to be back in the real world!!!

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

We got back on July 6th. Who was your favorite staff member? What was the best thing about the trip?

Northern VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Hard to say who my favorite staff member is...there's so many to choose from...Jason was awfully sweet, Dewayne, Chris and Charleston too. The buffet staff: Herwin, DonnaRae, Shurnette.

Love 'em all.

Peace,

Virginia Beach
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

I liked a lot of the staff, Chris was def crazy LOL so funny! Marvin was nice as was so many others! We just had a great time meeting people and relaxing! There were so many good times!

Northern VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Email address for crazy Chris at BRB

Raahgirl,

I can't believe we didn't meet up while we were @ BRB. There really weren't too many Virginians there. Oh well, maybe next year.

We had soooo much fun. I def got some hilarious pics develped last night...crazy, crazy times!

Check ya later.