We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

Travelling with 2 boys to gran bahia this week ages 14 & 10. What type of activities at this resort to keep them busy???? Thx

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

I took my 14 year old son last year. They have kayaking scuba diving in the pool the entertainment team keep all the children busy they have lots to do and lots to keep them busy depends on the day there is loads of other children around that age for starters so they can make some friends swimming pool, pool volleyball. Passy anything they want they can sip non alcoholic cocktails too

Cavendish, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cayo Coco
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

I read that Nov.1st this is an adult only resort, any truth to it?

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

No truth at all I have been here twice with my kids they have plenty on for the kids they are well entertained and they have all kinds designed for kids my daughter was 8 and my son was 15 when I first took them and now we are going back so be rest assured its no way adults only

Campbellford, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

We are leaving next week and will be there through Nov 4th. My travel agent had never mentioned anything about it going to adults only. I read in the Air Transat magazine that the Don Pablo collection is adult only? My son said he is excited to be snorkeling, jet skiing, etc. And looking at the 'babes' lol

5. Re: Kids activities @ Gran Bahia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 22, 2014