We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm a JRB review addict...and

Aylmer, QC
Level Contributor
126 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I'm a JRB review addict...and

I read them everyday .... But is it wrong to look forward to Mr. Robbins responses MORE than the reviews? LOL!!!! I wish there was a "like" button!

I LOVE how how he clarifies stituations and complaints with facts. If there's room for improvement he takes note, but if it's an unreasonable work of fiction...look out 'cuz yuh gonna get schooled!

We are so looking forward to our first visit in 2014 ...

Until then, I continue to feed my review addiction but can't wait to feed my soul on the promises of what awaits me at JRB!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

See you in August Cheeky.

Scott from JRB

Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
92. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

5 more sleeps till we arrive!!! Can't wait to get into the hot tropical sun.

Aylmer, QC
Level Contributor
126 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

Very Jealous! 18 more days for us and SO looking forward to it. Have a safe journey!

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
526 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

We are here now and the place is everything we read about and more. Just a great place and I will be booking next year's trip shortly after I get back. I had the good opportunity to meet Scott on a few occasions. What a great guy and fun to talk to!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
95. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

Thanks Bill for the very helpful review. Including details such as where things are located in the resort as well as what was good on the menu is was very much appreciated. Had to laugh at the wife's room preference.

under the toadstool
Level Contributor
233 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

Brilliant review Bill

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
526 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

Thanks, folks!

98. Re: I'm a JRB review addict...and

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 25, 2015