We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks Scott (Rasbrat)

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Topic
Thanks Scott (Rasbrat)

My girlfriend and I stayed at Jewel for 3 much too short nights the beginning of August. I have been to the Jewel property 6 times. 4 as Breezes and 2 as Jewel. This was my second time there this year. I love the property so much....its the staff and property that makes this place home to me. I can't imagine going to Jamaica and not staying here. Well I had a great time. I was a little concerned at first because I had only booked the premier room this time and was wondering whether I would like it because I usually book a plunge pool room but I really liked my premier room. The furniture was very nice and the beds were sooooo comfortable......felt like home. I fell in love with the 5 cheese pizza....yum yum. I love the grill area.....I visited there at least twice a day. To anyone out there not sure whether they should go here, it is an amazing place. I have been to other resorts in Jamaica but have enjoyed my stay at Jewel better than any other even over Iberostar Grand Rose Hall which was very nice. Jewel is like home......comfy with lots of fun!!

Well to the point.......I want to thank Scott for helping me out our last night there. He helped us resolve a situation dealing with a guest pass we wanted to purchase for a Jamaican friend who comes to visit us every time we come to the resort. Thanks again Scott and hope to be back soon.

My friend that came with me had been on more than 20 cruises and now after her second visit to Jewel she is no longer a cruiser........Jewel has changed her heart about cruising......I told her it would have.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
235 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks Scott (Rasbrat)

My visit is 21 September and after reading this I can't wait ! So looking forward to going back as have stayed many times when the property was Breezes and must admit it was my favourite hotel by far. And I have been to Jamaica 35 times and stayed all over the island but Runaway bay is th place I love .

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks Scott (Rasbrat)

You are most welcome

Scott from jewel

3. Re: Thanks Scott (Rasbrat)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 27, 2014