We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Runaway Bay

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Carolina
Level Contributor
168 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Runaway Bay

Last December I borrowed a couple of mechanical crickets and tree frogs from JRB and brought them home with me. They seem to have multiplied around the pool and woods in my backyard. Do their batteries ever run down and do I need to return them this December when I come back?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
168 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay

I slipped those crickets and tree frogs through customs but they made me pay for the ten pounds I gained as excess baggage....go figure.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay

LOL stang.

Aylmer, QC
Level Contributor
126 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay

Scott , I'm wondering if yould could arrange to turn up the sun towards the end of February to early March? Oh and can you ensure that the sand is Bisque color when I arrive, it will match perfectly with the nail polish I plan to wear... Electronic tree frogs sounds at night are o.k. but if you could blend it with a little Beres Hammond I'd really appreciate it... Thanks! LOL! Some people are just ridiculous!

14. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 18, 2014