We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jewel

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
Level Contributor
91 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
jewel

does jewel runaway bay and jewel ochio have exchange where u stay at 1 and can go to the other 1 ,i been to the old breezes 8 times and wife whats to go back , but we like the adults only , and would like to see and take in the other resort for a day

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: jewel

Thank you, Scott, I'd like to take you up on that offer sometime!

Take care. :)

missouri
Level Contributor
91 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: jewel

scott i will email u in due time but constructive critisism is what was done here , i thought there was an issue with exchange and i asked. posted my feelings , scott u know the other issue with no funding for the runaway basic school that was also constructive critisism , you seem to take it personal and it not about you personally its about a situation that is important to me [for the kids] and others , i am not making you out to be the bad guy nor should you do the same , i have posted in the past about my true feelings and will continue to do so in the future , i am a person that says what i feel and all who knows me , knows that , there no political correct nor sugar coating here , just how i truely feel , thanks to all ,crazyjim84

13. Re: jewel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 27, 2014