We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

We just got back from the GBP stayed April 8-15. Our trip was booked with Air Canada Vacations. Feel free to ask me any questions.

New York City
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

What was the entertainment like on the resort? Was there a disco? Performances? Special things they did for guests on certain days?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

There's a disco and a kareoke bar. There's entertainment at the lobby bar from 8-10 every evening, then a show of some sort (it changes daily) on the main stage.

Montreal, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

We expect to spend five days at GBP in July. Did you went outside the resort , probably Dunns River Falls , do you suggest to get there by our own, which transportation you recommand. We have two boys teens 15 and 18 years , my wife like the safeway and I rather like the way to go or get out of the all inclusive by my own but in a safe mode.

Do you have any other trip that you can recommand us for half a day adventure near by. Cities or village to visit what is your call . Is there an hotel excursion that you did and is it affordable for a family of 4.

THANKS

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

We booked a catamaran cruise that included transportation from the resort, to the dock in Ochos Rio, snorkeling on your way to Dunn's, the climb at the falls and the return back to the dock then to the resort. It was safe, no worries at all, your kids are old enough to hold on if the water gets rough so I wouldn't worry. I never once felt unsafe in Jamaica, everyone is friendly and nice.

You could also do the Dolphin's Cove, I have no idea how much that was. The rep for the company you booked through will have all the information on hand for you. Make sure you go to the orientation session on your first morning, it's helpful!!!

15. Re: Back from GBP - Runway Bay - Booked through Air Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 09, 2014