We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

middle...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

We leave this Saturday for our first trip to Jamaica, staying at the Gran Bahia.

We would like to spend a day in Ochos Rios and maybe an afternoon at Margaritaville. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we should go about doing so ? should we take cabs, hire a driver or is there an excursion ?

Thanks

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

Here are the days for all cruises. I use it to schedule my excursions when I'm there.

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

Grand Falls...
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

Thanks for the schedule broncobrooks. It just happens that there will be no cruises on the week we are there. A good thing because the tour sites will not be so busy but a bad thing cause we would like to be at Margaretaville when a ship was in. I guess we can't have everything.

Paducah, Kentucky
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

Does JRB offer shopping trips and if so are they free? We want to go shop for a bit then head back to the beach. :)

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

Yes and No. You can go to the tour desk I believe there are two trips a day and are very reasonable in price.

Scott from Jewel

15. Re: Maragaritaville and Ochos Rios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, June 27, 2014