We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

My boyfriend and I are heading to Runaway Bay in a little under two weeks. I went there the past two years (and did the Cool Runnings party cruise both times -- awesome, by the way).

This year, I really wanted to do the sunset catamaran cruise through the same company. The sunset cruise only runs on Friday nights. Only problem is, they require a minimum of 25 people; otherwise, it is cancelled. They don't have enough people for that date so far. :(

Anyone know of any other sunset catamaran cruises near Runaway Bay/Ocho Rios? We found one through Island Routes but it's only offered on Wednesdays (and we get there on Wed and leave the following Wed).

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

This sounds wonderful, my boyfriend and I are heading to Bahia Principe on May 11 and have been looking for unique excursions.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,189 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

does that price include the taxi to/from Ochi?

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

Where are you staying some resorts do their own.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

We're staying at the Gran Bahia! I don't mind doing the party cruise again if that's what it comes down to, but I'd prefer to try something new.

5. Re: Sunset cruises from Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 10, 2014