We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

17 days until Club Ambiance........

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
17 days until Club Ambiance........

I'm getting SO excited...CA in 17 days......first trip to Jamaica and we're using Jamaica Tours Ltd. for our airport transfers...anyone have any experiences with them? Anything we should know?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
165 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

I just returned from Jamaica in May. I think Jamaica Tours was our airport transfer. My biggest complaint was sitting at the airport for 1 hour and 1/2 waiting on the bus to fill up before we headed out.

It really made for a long hot day and I was ready to get to our resort. Yes, there is a rest stop but its only a few minutes away from CA.

You didn't ask about CA but I'll give you a quick review. Don't let the entrance fool you. The place is actually nice. Nothing fancy but clean. The Staff is superb. My favorite bartener was Faith. AND you'll love all the entertainment staff. I really liked the food. I was in the Dominican Republic last Sept. and this food was sooo much better.

I will tell you that we weren't thrilled with our first night experience at the resort. We were taxied to a hotel because they had overbooked

and did not have a room for us. We went to Bay Heart Training Institute. It's a beautiful place on the side of the mountain but I just wanted to be at Club Ambiance.

I hope you have a wonderful trip. I know you will.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

Thanks for the info....I guess I will be hoping for either a crowd of people or a small bus!

Tennessee
Level Contributor
165 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

Who did you book your trip through?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
165 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

Who did you book your trip through?

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

I booked through Expedia.......great price for the trip.

6. Re: 17 days until Club Ambiance........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 14, 2009