We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB roll call 3/8-3/14

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis TN
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
JRB roll call 3/8-3/14

Roll call...JRB 3/8-3/11.... So excited! Less than 2 weeks! Coming from Memphis, Tn! Who's coming? Anyone else excited as I am? MIL trying to talk us out of going due to expense! Want to snorkel, enjoy warm weather, yummy food and drink! Bringing 13 yo daughter...anyone else bringing teens?

Memphis TN
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: JRB roll call 3/8-3/14

I think there will be enough kids there but not over flowing with kids! Many folks don't get on this site. Smaller group of kids will be better as they can make a good friendship! Sounds like the staff will make sure the kids have fun! I am so eager to get there! Only 2 sleeps now! Bags are packed!

Scott, thanks for all the feedback on here! Look forward to meeting you and your staff!

Jen from Memphis

Memphis TN
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: JRB roll call 3/8-3/14

One more sleep!

I cannot contain my excitement! We have not been out of the country in 15 years! Much needed! WooooHooooo!

Jen from Memphis

13. Re: JRB roll call 3/8-3/14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 09, 2014