We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

???? For Deadheadcouple

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elwood, Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
???? For Deadheadcouple

Jsut a few questions if you don't mind dhc, we are going to be in RDCC in 2 weeks and we are going to do dunns and the bob marley tours. I was just wondering with you hiring a private driver if the resort tour is different than the private tour?? How was the Bob Marley tour?? This one I am PARTICULARLY looking forward too. YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

elwoodluvcouple

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

anytime elwood...glad to have put your mind at ease...if you can believe it, they even sell glass in the hotel gift shop!!!

medicvet...I'm pretty sure Franklin operates only out of the RDCC, but I'm sure he'd pick you up anywhere. I have a card of his I'll try to track down at home tonight, if I can find it I'll post his phone #

12. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:13 pm, May 19, 2006
Elwood, Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

Hey, your from Michigan. Have you ever been to the Univeristy of Michigan campus to the DIAG?? I was there 14 years ago for the great HASH bash. I don't know if you ever heard of him but Chef Raf cooked me breakfast 3 days in a row. On sunday before we left he made this dish with salmon we caught in the lake and what ever spices and herbs and my entire trip home 8 hours was spent laying on the floor in the back of the van. What a life changing excperience!! Anyway just thought it was ironic your from norhtern Mcihigan and what not. Again thanks and have a great weekend!!

elwoodluvcouple

Elwood, Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

can't believe they deleted that post, oh well. Thanks deadheadcouple. I will let you know how my trip went.

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

Oh yeah...I've totally been to hash bash...We went to school in Grand Rapids, but we'd always cruise over for the bash!! Do you mean chef Rah...with the 6' dreads?? Hash Bash isn't what it used to be...it's really toned down, not much open smoking, cops on patrol, etc. etc. etc. It's still a fun time though, there are usually lots of great bands playing in the bars throughout the day, and a good show at one of the bigger venues at night!

Did you live in Michigan for a while? I live up north now...about 4 hours north of Ann Arbor...makes it tough to see many shows, but the beautiful area more than makes up for it!

Anyway...take care...where do you stand in the countdown?

Elwood, Iowa
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

Chef Ra he is the one in high times that always has the reciepes. we sat nexy to each other with him on one sdie and the editor on the other in huge tepee which I think you might have heard about. No we live in Iowa and have always. It wasn't that far of drive at least it didnt seem that long. LOL we are down to 7 days!!! Again thanks for all the advice we appreciate it!!

Later Mon!!!!

ELC

17. Re: ???? For Deadheadcouple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 13, 2009