We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

We booked out trip with WestJet Vacations but did not ask how many ala cartes would be included in this All inclusive package.We are staying at the Grand Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay. Also when they say all inclusive I would think that includes our alcohol as well??? Anyone have answers to these question for me.. Generally only travel with transat or sunwing. Thanks

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

According to their website, or with any pkg we have priced out with West Jet on other travel sites (for GBP), they only appear to include 3 al la carte reservations per 7 day stay. And yes all inclusive at GBP means alchol as well, unless you want premium top-shelf liquor/ wine. If someone else who has traveled with West Jet can offer any other info, I would be interested as well.

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

Thanks Goinplaces I thought that it was probably 3 al la cartes and that alcohol would be included. Sounds good to me. We will probably only do one al la carte anyway, my husband would rather done none, he is happy with the buffetts ..

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

Other than the Grill, my hubby would probably agree with yours. The others were hit and miss on our previous visits and the Grill seemed to be the only one where we received consistent quality, and service. Buffets offered more than enough selection to please everyone in our group...including one with celiac disease thus with a very limited diet.

rok
Canada Bay...
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

Can't imagine some of you guys not wanting a nice leisurely lady pleasing 2-hour dinner after a tough day on the beach or sweating out some of the tours.

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

I know rok, its a hard life isn't it.....!! My husband doesn't like to be tied down to a certain time to eat when on Holiday. One of the main reasons he rather the buffet, "eat when you want"! Also most al la cartes we've been to have a dress code. Wearing long pants in hot weather doesn't appeal to him either. Personally I really enjoy a nice sit down meal, and especially dressing up a little more for it. !!

nova scotia
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

Mac778, I recommend you contact WestJet Vacations directly to get the answer to your question/s... most TA folks can speak to the resort based on their experience, but lack the detail you seem to require.... go back to the source and enjoy!

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

All taken care of Denise, thanks.!

8. Re: WestJet Vacations of our trip to Jamaica, I have questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 26, 2014