We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf at jewel rb.

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Range...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
golf at jewel rb.

What are the charges for 2 to play 18? I think I've seen $25 each for clubs, $25 for a cart for two, and $20 cash for caddie, plus tip, of course. And Scott R, if you see this, is seaford still caddying?

So i get $95usd a round, sound close?

10 sleeps.

Scott

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Shelley.clifford@jewelresorts.com ask her anything about the course as she is the golf manager.

See u soon

Scott from jewel

South Range...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Still waiting for a response from my email to shelley. I emailed on the 13th. Willpost her response wwhen I get it.

Virginia
Level Contributor
882 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf at jewel rb.

I played every day I was there last summer and the course was getting better every day thanks the the work and investment Scott and Jewel were putting into it. We brought our clubs since we knew we were going to play alot but we paid $25 to share a cart (so I paid 1/2 of that), I think the Caddie Fee was $17 (but not certain and it could have changed a bit), then we tipped our caddy well and bought him a drink every time we got one.

It sounds like your estimate in your original post is about right if you are renting clubs. If you find out something different from Shelley please let us know here. Have fun! We have always enjoyed that course and are very pleased that Jewel is bringing it back into shape.

Respect and good travels!

Roy

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,862 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf at jewel rb.

I will find out if she received it. She always responds immediately

South Range...
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Ill check the addy I used, and my spam folder.

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: golf at jewel rb.

yes i would like to know the rates to golf ,club rental and cart,caddie. thank you

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: golf at jewel rb.

yes i would like to know the rates to golf ,club rental and cart,caddie. thank you

Runaway Bay, Jamaica
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Hi Scott, my General Manager asked me to log in here and respond to you since I have yet to receive your email. Apologies for the delay.

The charges for two to play 18 holes differ based on whether or not you'll be walking or riding.

With a cart it is US$60.00 for cart & Caddy.

Walking it is US$17.00 per person for your Caddy.

We have two different price ranges for Clubs - Titleist at US$40.00 per set and Adams at US$22.00 per set.

Yes, Seaford still caddies here. If you have any more questions feel free to try emailing me again at shelley.clifford@jewelresorts.com

Shelley

Runaway Bay, Jamaica
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Hi Roy, I am pleased that you enjoyed our course and that you are happy with the work so far. The rates you received were summer rates; November 1.2012 saw a change in our rates as displayed below. Please be reminded that once you stay at a Jewel Property (Runaway Bay or Dunns River) your Greens Fees are complimentary.

RATE 18 HOLES 9 HOLES

Green Fees US$55.00 US$44.00

Cart Rental US$35.00 US$25.00 2 persons on cart

Cart Rental US$25.00 US$18.00 1person on cart

Caddies (Mandatory) US$25.00 US$17.00 2 persons on cart

Caddies (Mandatory) US$17.00 US$12.00 per person walking

Club Rental US$40.00 and US$22.00 per round

Shoe Rental US$10.00 per round

Shelley

Runaway Bay, Jamaica
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: golf at jewel rb.

Hello, thank you for your interest in the club house. Please see the rates below. Please be advised that Cady Fee is accepted cash only.

RATE 18 HOLES 9 HOLES

Green Fees US$55.00 US$44.00

Cart Rental US$35.00 US$25.00 2 persons on cart

Cart Rental US$25.00 US$18.00 1person on cart

Caddies (Mandatory) US$25.00 US$17.00 2 persons on cart

Caddies (Mandatory)US$17.00 US$12.00 per person walking

Club Rental US$40.00 and US$22.00 per round

Shoe Rental US$10.00 per round

If you have any more questions please feel free to email me at shelley.clifford@jewelresorts.com

Shelley