We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

Guys

Were just back and we went venturing out and did around 10 excursions, some with the holiday reps and some private (we did 3 in one day twice ) so if you have any questions on the resort or anything related I will do my best to help and give back what this forum has given us.

Cheers

H

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

Hi I'm going to Gbp in 13 days and can't wait this will be our second time to jamaica but first to Gbp a question I'd like to ask is the 9 mile by jeep safari does it include going to bob marleys and can you buy cigarets on the hotel grounds

Cottam
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
82. Re: Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

Hi Again

I'm also wondering if Canadian Mist (rye whiskey) is available throughout the resort or is it only available as an upgraded bar item?

Thanks Again!

Cottam
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
83. Re: Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

Anyone????

hamilton,ontario
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

I actually called the resort to see about this, what they told me with the gold package you get Canadian Club I hope this helps

85. Re: Just back from GBP Jamaica Any Questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 30, 2014