We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

Dubuque IA
Level Contributor
175 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

Is there entertainment besides the stage entertainment, which we never go to. We like to relax in the bar lounge to maybe a local band or pianist.

Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

I'm wondering the same..... anyone know??

Canada
Level Contributor
86 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

Maybe BobNH will know ....

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

Besides the entertainment at the pool during the day they do have bands at the bar in the lobby a few days a week.

The shows at night don't start until 9:45 which was a disapointment as most resorts start at 8:30 or 9:00 PM.

Canada
Level Contributor
136 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

They have a piano man on a very nice level and sitting area that holds a lot of people. The view is spectacular over looking the ocean. They also have a the bar near the lobby that also have entertainers that play music. I've been there to this particular resort 4 years in a row and never dissapointed.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Caroline

Dubuque IA
Level Contributor
175 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

I was referring to the Gran Bahia in Jamaica, in Runaway Bay.

6. Re: Gran Bahia Principe entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 04, 2013