We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

HFX.NS
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

Does anyone have a map of this resort?

Thanks

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

This is the annotated resort map when the resort was operated by Superclubs:

www.dennyp.com/hedonismiii/hedonisiiimap.htm

Santiago
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

Hi,

does anybody know if this hotel is ok after hurricane? I will be arriving on saturday Oct 27th.

Thanks

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

Yessss please let me know I will be there also next week !!! Thank you !!!

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

Please let me know thank you in advance!

nottingham
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

dont know about the hotels but spoke to my father last night and it now sunny there and he suffer no damage to his property. That area didnt get the brunt of the hurricane, although he still has no electric, but the hotels have there own genarators

Binghamton, New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

My wife and I just got back from RDCC. The hotel has some minor damage but the beach is destroyed. They are rebuilding it but it could take a week or 2. The break walls suffered significant damage. We were evacuated to the sister resort for 2 days.

The wifi is awful at the resort. It was before Sandy and was after. The Fun resort was even worse for wifi.

Any other questions? I'll try and check back later.

Toronto
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

Hi there, I have a question. It is to do with the beaches. Most people say they are "nice" but small. It looks like there is a separate "adult" only beach area as well. Are these beaches nice to swim in? By that I mean is there patches of seaweed as it appears there is when looking at some pictures. Also- does seaweed get washed up shore and if so, is it removed daily, or left behind? Thanks for any input.

8. Re: Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 08, 2013