We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Ambiance May - anybody going

Stoke on trent
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Ambiance May - anybody going

We are leaving for Club Ambiance 16 May for two weeks, anybody else going and anything we should know?

California
1 post
Save Reply
41. Re: Club Ambiance May - anybody going

hi lazygirl, read your comments .. and want to say thanks for the info. . A few of us girls will be going down to Jamaica for our 1st time and will be staying @ Club Ambiance. So who are these lads to watch out for? and what exactly is it that they to pull? Is it allowed by their management? Never heard of anything like this before..!!!! Tell us more, so that we will be prepared... Hope to hear from you soon..

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Club Ambiance May - anybody going

We had a wonderful time at Club Ambiance! The staff were all perfectly polite and very well behaved. We had a GREAT week and will definitely go back! Have fun!

miami
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Club Ambiance May - anybody going

good job lazygirly,i just got back from club ambiance after 5 days on june 04,2006 its true dave and his entertainment sidekick agril are just a couple of jamaican overly horny young punks that seem on a mission to sleep with every girl around,especially white/latin girls from the u.s.. for you boyfriends or husbands beware of these two guys .they are very insulting to males and have ego's that will just make you mad.these two guys act like their the ones on vacation.

Stoke on trent
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
44. Re: Club Ambiance May - anybody going

Im glad people have sen what they are like. Dave and Ophel are a complete embaressment to Club Ambiance, and give the place a terrible reputation! Everyone else you meet is wonderful bt these two are only interested in how many girls they can score with in a week! Thinkingof them makes me feel quite ill, but at least i wasnt tempted or by know i might have been scratching! They need to concentrate on entertaining people during working hours not after! Girls dont go there - men beware

45. Re: Club Ambiance May - anybody going

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 16, 2009