We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe question

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guelph
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Bahia Principe question

We are arriving for a wedding on Nov. 3. Does anyone know if the bars serve Bailey's? Are there yoga/pilates classes? Also the resort map shows a bar at the far end of the beach, near the nude beach. I haven't noticed anyone mentioning getting drinks there. Is it in fact there now?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
244 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

Looking at google map satellite view and the area to the west when assuming the ocean is north seems pretty far from main buildings, but appears to be the "better" beach. Is it quite a hike from there to get a drink or use the restroom?

Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

Sunlover74 no it is a nice walk I did it everyday takes less then 5 mins to walk it. There is a bathroom next to the bar. That part of there beach is nice not rocky like you one closer to the buildings. Hope you have fun we did just got home the 19th from a 10 day stay.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
244 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

I don't mind a walk to get to the beach. I just don't want to be in an are unable to get a drink or use the restroom!

Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

You can sit down on that end there are a lot of chairs and both shade and sun.

Rhondda, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

GBP serve rum cream on the all inc plan which is very close to Baileys & really nice.........kind regards

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

I believe Baileys was $2.00 per drink.

Guelph
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

Thanks so much goinplaces. We are very excited, there are 62 of us arriving for a wedding. Good to know about the bar at the end of the beach. We are beach people so that will suit us just fine. Glad you had such a wonderful time. I will write a review when we return after Nov. 10

18. Re: Gran Bahia Principe question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, December 15, 2013