We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

Ontario
Level Contributor
558 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

Hi everyone, we have found Jewel Runaway Bay from Sunquest but does anyone know what other airlines offer this resort from Toronto, Ontario?

Barrie Ontario
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

You can book seperately.

nova scotia
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

We usually end up routing through Toronto from NS so our go to is Air Canada or WestJet; Canjet, Sunwing and Air Transat have MBJ flights in the winter season.

I believe Sunquest has Westjet flight space... hope this helps.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
590 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

I always use AC

Ontario
Level Contributor
558 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

thanks for the answers, I tried air Canada but it didn't come up as an available resort. I will put my travel agent on it :)

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
517 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

I checked too and for now it looks like Sunquest is the only company offering the JRB. I checked under their previous name Breezes Runaway Bay too and didn't find anything. Interesting. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the new ownership because I'm pretty sure AC and West Jet use to offer BRB. Maybe the other airlines will offer it a little later in the season. You might want check the cost of doing the air and land separately. You might get a good price.

Good Luck!

KK

Ontario
Level Contributor
558 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

thanks, looking at a group trip here for January so I will pass it on to my travel agent, she can usually get me a good deal :)

Pontiac, Canada
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

I don't know if you ever got it figured out...

we booked through Air Miles who booked through Sunquest and we ended up with West Jet confirmation.

We've never booked through Air Miles before so we have our fingers crossed all is right in the reservation world!

Moose, Wyoming
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

I looked on Expedia for January 12, and they have a package going with WestJet.

9. Re: airlines? to Jewel Runaway Bay from Toronto Ontario

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, December 15, 2013