We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Drivers from GBP

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Drivers from GBP

Hi We are arriving at the GBP on the 1st Sept. Is it possible to hire a private driver from the resort when we are there or better to pre arrange before we arrive.

We are looking to go to Nine Mile Bob Marley Tour, The Martha Brae Rafting and The Blue Hole maybe stopping at a couple of local bars or eateries on the way. There is only myself and my hubby, any ideas on the cost for day. Thankyou

Mentioned in this post
Blue Hole
Blue Hole
5,457 Reviews
Jamaica
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
542 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Drivers from GBP

Call Richie Brooks at Excursion Ocho Rios, he is awesome! Check out my review on him. I consider him a life long friend now.

Mentioned in this post
Ocho Rios
Ocho Rios
Jamaica
2. Re: Private Drivers from GBP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 22, 2013