We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zaragoza
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Good afternoon I have seen photos of the Hotel Bahia Principe Jamaica with jacuzzi on the balcony and I would like to know if you overlook the pool or the road.thank you very much and best regards!

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

There is no Jacuzzi on the balcony hun its in the bathroom its a jaccuzzi bath soprry to dampen your expectations!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

I also read about a Jacuzzi on the balcony in someones review. I didn't think they had them but someone did mention it. I messaged them to ask about it, havn't heard back yet though. I wonder why they said this. I havn't seen pictures though. Strange.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Yes Angela321xo, I read this in a review yesterday, about a balcony on the balcony and thought wth?! I would be eager to hear the response from the reviewer, too if you dont mind sharing once you've received a reply.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Yes, for sure! I'll relay the message if I get a reply. Only asked late last night so hopefully I'll hear soon. Seems odd.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Yes it does seem really odd, but I sent them a message too so hopefully they will reply to at least one of us. Thought maybe they our their reveiw under the wrong resort, but everythng else they made reference to seems pretty spot on ...

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Thats exactly what I thought at first too, becuase they mentioned it in the first paragraph and I have seen people post reviews to the wrong resort lots of times, but your right, everything else made sense!

Have you been or are you visiting soon?

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
134 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

Actually Angela321xo, we visited GBP March of this year, and we are returning again for 9 nights, in only 49 more sleeps :)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

I read the lovely review you posted after your last visit. It was very helpful!! I'm gald to hear you had a good time and liked it enough to return. Some of the reviews lately are not so positive. I'm visiting mid-September and hoping for a great week. I havn't been to Jamaica before, but I did stay a Bahia property in Punta Cana and it was one of my favourite vacations. I'm hoping the Jamaican resort will have some similarities to that one. I weighed a lot of the pros and cons for different resorts before picking this one. I'm pretty confident in my choice and I CANT WAIT! :)

9. Re: jacuzzi on the balcony Bahia principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 20, 2013