We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, Ma
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Topic
Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

6 weeks, 4 days and counting. Anyone else at the Starfish these dates?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

Steve, I'll spread our blessings to Puttymon and let him know he's in your prayers and thoughts.

Wyodiva, we're from the great and mighty metropolis of Texarkana, Texas/Arkansas, hometown of Ragtime great Scott Joplin, H. Ross Perot, 1982 PGA player of the year Bill Rogers, and ME!.

We've met many folks in our travels. What you see in my pic to the left is how I'll be, that was me last June at the RIU Jalisco in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. That's what I'll be doing if I'm not on the golf course.

We hit the road at 6AM tomorrow and return next Thurs. AM.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

Well, here it is, time for us to get in the jeep and get to the airport, and the Queen B is still unready. Well, I love her unconditionally.

Anywho, we're gone, tonight, at about 8pm we'll be dining at the Starfish buffet and enjoying refreshing adult beverages.

Later, Ya'll.

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

Hi JG654

Have a good 1.

Cant wait for ure review

24. Re: Starfish - May 21-28, anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 12, 2009