We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my wedding an RDCC

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
my wedding an RDCC

has anyone been married at the RDCC im getting married on set 18th bit worried that all the arrangements are left to someone else!!! im not a control freak really !!!! anyone got any info..ta

Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my wedding an RDCC

I'm also getting married at RDCC on June 5th, I have been to RDCC before, very nice resort, but I am a bit worried about the overbooking, I am traveling with a a group of 30+ people. If you are a large group, do as I am going to do, two weeks prior and then again a week prior, email a nice courtesy email to the wedding coordinator and the sales rep at the hotel, and state your concerns, and to ask them to help put your mind at ease, The email addresses are weddingcoor_decameron@hotmail.com, dianefair@hotmail.com, and salesasst@decameronjam.com, ask for a response to your concerns. Hope this helps.

england
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my wedding an RDCC

Thanks so much, i am not too worried about the over booking as its only my partner and myself going but i think i will still do as you said, it cant hurt though can it? i would love to hear how your wedding went when you get back and i hope you have a wonderful time. you can email me if you like at jojolilly@hotmail.com thanks again

Illinois
Level Contributor
453 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my wedding an RDCC

I will email you, and let you know how it went. As I know yours will go well also. What is the date of your big day? My email address is shortandsweet801@yahoo.com

england
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: my wedding an RDCC

Hi jojolilly

I fly to rdcc tomorrow for my wedding with will take place on the 5th April, I am still worried how things will work out as there will only be myself, my partner and my daughter going, but if you like i will email u when we get back 2 let you know how things went?

england
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my wedding an RDCC

Thanks tinkerbell, wish i was going tomorrow i just cant wait, you must be so excited!! i hope you have a wonderful time and your wedding is everything you hoped for and i will look forward to talking to you when you get back take care and congratulations..

wisconsin
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: my wedding an RDCC

I have seen many weddings at RDCC, They have all seemed to go well ,We were there 3/18 thru 3/25 and the wedding gazabo was right outside our room . Everyday I took pictures for people , just wanting to remember the beauty with pictures.