We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

california
4 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

My wife and I are going April 8 - 16 and want to know what happens on Pj Night. Such as: what do the women wear, where is it, when does it start and end. Any details you might have experienced.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

You will see a full range of PJ wear. Everything from thongs and teddies to silk pajamas for women.

It is held in the disco and starts at 11pm and goes until???

We actually used our night pass to Hedo III that night and came back at 2:30 to see about 20 people in the disco (and two guys wearing their girlfriends PJs!).

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

It should actually be called lingerie night!

It really is fun, watching all the going's on.It's in the disco.

The entertainment staff will also be dressed in risque wear - you will see them dance with eachother as wella s the hotel guests - it's part of their job.They look beautiful, even the men may wear a thong covered by very sheer drawstring pants.They may wear a silk robe too, etc.

Keep in mind that the way the jamaicans dance is very, well, sexual.

I remember thinking that I have never seen so many sexual positions with clothes on!

It's almost like they see who can out-do eachother with dance moves; quite impressive, really, and very athletic.

Wear what YOU feel comfortable wearing, it's all good, and no one will judge you either way.

I will also tell you that toga night (I think on Thursday)can be just as revealing.

BRB will provide you with white sheets, and I would suggest that your wife ask one of the lady staff entertainers to help her tie it. Basically she can rip the sheets and tie them until she's barely covered.

Northern VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

Hi Cap,

Breeze's PJ night is on Tuesday night. It starts around 10:30 or so in the disco called Hurricanes. It's a lot of fun. Women wear pretty risque stuff. At least, that's been my experience. A lot of women wear cami and short bottoms or little nighties. I have a few pics from our trip I can send you if you'd like. It will kind of give you an idea of what people wear. Toga night is on Thursday night. I usually have more fun on toga night for some reason!! At any rate, you'll have a blast. Enjoy!

california
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

Please email me your photos to tom@studio2printing.com

It sounds like it will be a fun vacation.

Thanks, Tom

evansville indiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

Well hello from indiana we are also going

to be there on the 8th to the 15th hope to

have a drink with you we can toast to all

back here. We are mid fortys like to enjoy

the beach for the most part but if your

planning any excursions maybe we can tag

along there is safty in numbers.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

Okay, so maybe we will skip this party. We are 56 and about 25 pounds overweight. Won't look too good in a thong, doh!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
158 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

TWO;

Where's your sense of adventure? Besides, you think everyone that goes to these places (me included) are supermodels??? :>)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

It's all good - you will ahve a fun time no matter what you wear or wether or not you look like Halle Berry!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

twointhelou,

Don't you dare miss it. You only live once and you won't see these people again.

And you can absolutely dress conservative. I wore lounge pants and a T-shirt...those are my PJs.

Enjoy!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
98 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay PJ Night

So, how was PJ night? My wife and I are going in the 3rd week in July and we would like to know. Also, how was the resort? Any tips would be super. Dave.