We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Milton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Hello, we are planning our 14th trip to Starfish, and the waiting is the hardest part! I've been in contact with the hotel, and found out that they have a new manager. Anyone else vacationing there at that time?

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
new york
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

im going there then with three gfs.. cant wait counting down the days...

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
67 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

My hubby, toddler son and I will be at Starfish from April 28th-May 3rd. It will be our first time there (and Jamaica too) and we're really looking forward to all the fun! Will you be traveling with kids too? Maybe we'll see you there and can have a drink or two. Will the end of April ever get here???

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Yep! I will be there for my honeymoon April 23-28th. Who are you traveling with?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
229 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Do you have the name of the new manager? It used to be Stephen Bethel if I remember correctly.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Hi. We're heading there for the 1st time but not until NOVEMBER. After reading all these posts how will I be able to wait that long?!?

=)

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Hi jtisch,

Stephen has been gone for quite some time, he was replaced by the VP of Breezes for a while and now the GM is Phillip Hoffman.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Milton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
61 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: April 26th at Starfish, anyone else?

Hi everyone, just an FYI, Filip Hoffman is no longer with Starfish. The new manager is Clark Lobban. Irie!